Federal loan exit guidance provides information that is important prepare one to repay your federal student education loans. For subsidized and unsubsidized loans, you have to finish exit guidance every time you: fall below half-time enrollment, graduate or keep college.
Exit guidance describes your legal rights and obligations being pupil loan debtor and offers:
- Your outstanding loan stability
- An believed payment per month quantity
- A reason associated with the different payment plans
- Benefits and drawbacks of loan consolidation
- Information loan that is regarding, deferments, and forbearance
The type(s) of loan exit guidance you need to finish is determined by which federal educational loan(s) you have got lent.
Virginia Western will not Federal Direct Student that is automatically award Loans. Students whom desires to get a Direct scholar Loan must submit a Federal Direct scholar Loan Request Form (PDF).
For more information about Direct Loans (including interest that is current), visit https: //studentloans.gov/myDirectLoan/index. Action or perhaps the educational funding workplace.
For home elevators consolidating a preexisting Stafford Loan with a Direct Loan, visit https: //studentaid. Ed.gov/sa/repay-loans/consolidation or call 800-557-7392 (TDD/TTY: 800-557-7395).
To request a Direct scholar Loan, pupils must meet with the exact exact same eligibility that is basic as other detailed educational funding and sign up for no less than 6 monetary aid-eligible credits.
- Complete A free Application for Federal scholar help or Renewal Application.
- If you should be a first-time Direct Loan debtor and have perhaps perhaps not gotten a Stafford Loan, complete Direct scholar Loan Entrance Counseling. Okumaya devam et “understanding Exit counseling”